Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Photo diary Blog

With the start of a New Eagle Season online and the coming of eagles to my area as well I decided to have a seperate place to keep a photo diary as I enjoy my camera and I enjoy even more having someone to share photos with. They won't all be of my grandkids :)

I will not post pictures here now from my personal camera. I will save the For the Love of Eagles Blog for the Eagle Cams that many of you watch and enjoy online.

All of my photos including my eagle photos will go into my photo diary called Glo's Glimpses located here.

I would love to have you see and enjoy the photos. Any of them you are welcome to have. Since I save to Flickr there is always a choice as to the size you want to download.

Please take a look and consider subscribing to the feed off of that site. You will see the sign up place at the top right of the Blog.

No comments: